Isn’t he adorable? I love Beagle pups and this little tyke just melts my heart with those doleful eyes of his. Super cute!
I love the idea of saving and utilizing space in the house. Nowadays, bigger isn’t always better and people are starting to appreciate small, well utilized spaces. I’ve seen some really cool ideas to save space, check these out:
1) To save counter space, build a dish drain shelf with a bottomless cabinet above the sink, so that it drains directly into the sink. Clever, eh?
2) Use the tops of counters as storage spaces. I really love the look of this.
3) Build a hinge/seat combo to save space in the dining area. This totally makes sense!
You would learn stuff like…
-When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
-Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
-Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
-When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
-Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
-Take naps and stretch before rising.
-Run, romp, and play daily.
-Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
-Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
-On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
-On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
-When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
-No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout – run right back and make friends.
-Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
-Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
-Never pretend to be something you’re not.
-If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
And MOST of all…
-When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
I am very interested in learning more about Korg. What is it, you ask? Korg Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation that makes electronic musical instruments, guitar pedals and audio processors as well as recording equipment and a whole lot more. What I would personally want from their product line is a korg keyboard workstation. I’ve always liked the keyboard or piano and I think that if I were to get something from them, it would be that. They have a lot of models to choose from, there’s Kronos, Krome, Kross, etc.
I was recently introduced to oscar schmidt. I am not meaning the retired Brazilian professional basketball player, I’m meaning company which makes a line of musical instruments that range from stringed instruments, mandolins, guitars, banjos, ukuleles, and so much more. Apparently, these instruments are made of the premium woods, so expect real good quality hardware. They also come in modest prices. If you are interested to know more about them, check their website out.
1. Be a Fundamentalist — make sure the Fun always comes before the mental. Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be canceled. A laugh track has been provided, and the reason why we are put in the material world is to get more material. Have a good laughsitive twice a day, and that will insure regularhilarity.
2. Remember that each of us has been given a special gift — just for entering. So you are already a winner!
3. The most powerful tool on the planet today is Tell-A-Vision. That is where I tell a vision to you, and you tell a vision to me. That way, if we don’t like the programming we’re getting, we can change the channel.
4. Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop. And, no matter what adversity you face, be reassured: Of course God loves you –He’s just not ready to make a commitment.
5. It is true. As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles tend to get caught between the ears, causing a condition called truth decay. So be sure to use mental floss twice a day. And when you’re tempted to practice tantrum yoga, remember what we teach in Swami’s Absurdiveness Training class: “Don’t get even, get odd.”
6. If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly live like nomads. That’s where I no mad at you, you no mad at me. That way, there’ll surely be nomadness on the planet. And peace begins with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, pretty soon all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere.
7. I know great earth changes have been predicted for the future, so if you’re looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice is simple. When you find a fault, just don’t dwell on it.
8. There’s no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world, and we’ll never have to change it again.
9. If you’re looking to find the key to the Universe, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is — there is no key to the Universe. The good news is — it has been left unlocked.
10. Finally, everything I have told you is channeled. That way, if you don’t like it, it’s not my fault. And remember, enlightenment is not a bureaucracy. So you don’t have to go through channels.
While at the park one day, a woman sat down next to a man on a bench near a playground. “That’s my son over there,” she said, pointing to a little boy in a red sweater who was gliding down the slide.
“He’s a fine looking boy” the man said. “That’s my son on the swing in the blue sweater.” Then, looking at his watch, he called to his son. “What do you say we go, Todd?” Todd pleaded, “Just five more minutes, Dad. Please? Just five more minutes.”
The man nodded and Todd continued to swing to his heart’s content. Minutes passed and the father stood and called again to his son. “Time to go now?” Again Todd pleaded, “Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes.” The man smiled and said, “O.K.”
“My, you certainly are a patient father,” the woman responded.
The man smiled and then said, “My older son Tommy was killed by a drunk driver last year while he was riding his bike near here. I never spent much time with Tommy and now I’d give anything for just five more minutes with him. I’ve vowed not to make the same mistake with Todd. He thinks he has five more minutes to swing. The truth is, I get Five more minutes to watch him play.”
Life is all about making priorities, what are your priorities? Give someone you love 5 more minutes of your time today.
I have been looking for cool speakers to use for a rave. I need a powerful yet compact loudspeaker with awesome amplification to give it that crisp, mind blowing sound. More and more speakers are claiming that theirs have the best sound and so on and forth, but what really is the best in the market today? I found an efficient and lightweight loudspeaker, the QSC K10 10″ Powered PA Speaker and just looking at its specifications, I can say it has a really good potential. Plus, it has a GuardRail technology which protects the system from the damage of an overload.
I asked God to take away my pride. And God said “No”.
He said it was not for him to take away, but for me to give it up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. And God said “No”.
He said her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience. And God said “No”.
He said patience is a by-product of tribulations. It isn’t granted, it is earned.
I asked God to give me happiness. And God said “No”.
He said he gives me blessings, happiness is up to me.
I asked God to spare me pain. And God said “No”.
He said suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow. And God said “No”.
He said I must grow on my own. But he will prune me to make me fruitful.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. And God said “No”.
He said I will give you life, that you may enjoy all things.
I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.
And God said, Ah, finally you have the idea.